Our training program is expanding!
Training Tuesdays: We're super excited to announce that beginning May 2, 2017, we're launching an expanded online training program.
In-Person Training: We are also launching more in-depth training designed for groups of 15 or more people. Let us know if you'd like to schedule a training in your area
- Monday, June 26, 2017 at 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Uber Conference (917-444-5627, no PIN needed; uberconference.com/theclimatemobilization)
New to TCM? Join us for our intro call! Hear what we've got in store, learn about how to connect, and get your questions answered! Think of it as office hours for the movement.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- 917-444-5627; uberconference.com/theclimatemobilization
If you've actively mobilizing in your community, join this call! Local organizers are invited to connect, share tips and ideas, and plan national actions together.
This call will be held from 8-9pm ET every week, so mark your calendars!
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) – July 25, 2017
- Zoom Conference (details emailed to those who RSVP)
- 7 people are going
Gather friends or teammates around for a series of online training sessions offered each month.
You'll walk through our Blueprint in the interactive sessions and work on a class project that you'll carry out together! So be ready to get active!
Training begins at 7pm ET and goes until 9pm ET:
July 11, Session 1: Build the Teams, Break the Silence
July 18, Session 2: Act Local, Think National
July 25, Session 3: Noncooperation and Beyond
If you miss a training you can always watch your cohort's recording, but we really hope you can make it live so you can get to know your team!